Deciding how and when to take action on your experiential marketing idea can be the most difficult part of initiating a campaign. So many questions come to mind during your initial planning stages. Some of the most frequent concerns can send you spinning into a critical case of ‘analysis paralysis’,
- Location. Where do you start? Which area will be right for your product and brand, and most importantly: Your target market.
- How can you (really) make a deep connection with your customers?
- How do you make an impact and gain the attention of your target customers?
- What is the best concept for your execution? Flyers? Swag? Contests?
- Where can you find the perfect brand ambassadors for your product? (So important!)
- How do you design truly effective talking points for your team?
Take a peek at our step by step guide (infographic) to adding guerrilla marketing or street teams into your experiential marketing mix!