Lucky 415 Marketing and Promotions is hiring a part-time administrative assistant in the Upstate SC (Greenville/Spartanburg) area. Position is temporary but may turn into permanent position.
Administrative Assistant SOW
-15-20 hours per week
-Tuesday – Friday 2pm-6pm daily (Hours may vary, Flexible schedule preferred)
-Temporary position, may turn into permanent position
-location, TELECOMMUTING (Must have reliable internet and phone)
Administrative Assistant/Sales Assistant
- Primary Role
- Provide General Administrative and clerical support including emails, scanning, faxing and copying
- Maintaining electronic filing system
- Perform data entry and manage incoming correspondence
- Manage calendar for COO
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Answer all incoming calls and answer basic questions, screen calls for all account managers.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Assist with daily tasks assigned by account manager
- Walk client from initial contact to appropriate account manager for more information.
- Answer basic questions from Brand Ambassadors interested in joining the Lucky team.
- Assist in organization and filing invoices for the accounting team to put into the system.
- Work with Account Managers in putting together their booking sheets and keeping everything up to date in a timely fashion.
- Experience in administrative setting and customer service (minimum 3 years), Sales Experience a plus
- Extraordinary customer service skills and pleasant phone demeanor
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently
- Self-direction leading to high degree of success; Proven self-starter
- Ability to work autonomously without direct supervision while maintaining a high quality of accountability and transparency.
- Strong problem solving abilities with the ability to ‘think outside of the box’
- Strong organizational skills
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, and all Google Drive/Docs
- Excellent time management skills
- A high standard of values, ethics, integrity, and trust
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter and Resume to Staff@lucky415.com using the subject line “Admin – 0317”