Deciding how and when to take action on your experiential marketing idea can be the most difficult part of initiating a campaign. So many questions come to mind during your initial planning stages. Some of the most frequent concerns can send you spinning into a critical case of ‘analysis paralysis’,
- Location. Where do you start? Which area will be right for your product and brand, and most importantly: Your target market.
- How can you (really) make a deep connection with your customers?
- How do you make an impact and gain the attention of your target customers?
- What is the best concept for your execution? Flyers? Swag? Contests?
- Where can you find the perfect brand ambassadors for your product? (So important!)
- How do you design truly effective talking points for your team?
Take a peek at our step by step guide (infographic) to adding guerrilla marketing or street teams into your experiential marketing mix!
Deciding what to include in your promotional mix can be challenging, especially if you’re working with a restrictive budget. The easiest and most efficient way to make the right choices for your marketing plan is to educate yourself on the types of live event marketing that you could include in your mix.
Some of the most popular Live Event promotional marketing options are:
Buzz and Word of Mouth Marketing, Guerrilla and Street Team Marketing, Sampling and Retail In Store Demonstrations, Mobile Tour Brand Ambassadors and Event Marketing, Live Data Capture and Event Marketing, Special event Promotional Models and Brand Ambassador Host and Hostesses, Nightlife events and Promotional Models, Costume Characters with Street Teams, College Street Team Events.
Check out our extensive Case Studies at http://lucky415.com/cases.php
For a Free quote any time, please email Info@Lucky415.com