Lucky 415 Marketing and Promotions is hiring a part-time account manager for an exclusive client contract. Position is temporary but may turn into permanent position, 20-25 hours per week.
Account Manager SOW
-20-25 hours per week
-Tuesday – Friday 10am PT – 3:00pm PT daily (Hours may vary, Flexible schedule required)
-Temporary position, may turn into permanent position
-Remote position, location open
%30 – Scheduling (Event and Ambassador)
%20 – Event coordination and communication with client and team ambassadors
%25 – Administrative duties including payment processing
%20 – Recruiting – Interviewing
%5 – Training Ambassadors
- Experience in administrative setting, account management and customer service (minimum 3 years)
- Minimum 2 years experience in the event marketing field preferred
- BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications preferred
- Extraordinary customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Adaptive and fluid with the approach to scheduling, last minute changes
- Ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently
- Self-direction leading to high degree of success throughout his/her career
- Proven self-starter
- Ability to work autonomously with ability to work remotely without direct supervision while maintaining a high quality of accountability and transparency.
- Strong problem solving abilities with the ability to ‘think outside of the box’ in recruiting methods and when dealing with challenges in all aspects.
- Strong organizational skills
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, and all Google Drive/Docs
- Excellent time management skills
- A high standard of values, ethics, integrity, and trust
- Successful Performance Indicators:
- Month over month growth in efficiency.
- Achievement of overall team’s acquisition goals
- Level of interaction with clients and recruits
- Excellent client feedback and partnerships with account management team, client, etc.
- Excellent scores in quality control audits.
- Remote position requires a dedicated and quiet office space, high speed internet connection and phone. Some travel may be required.
Qualified Account Managers should email a cover letter and Resume to Staff@lucky415.com using the subject line “SCP-AM 1016”