First, What is influencer marketing?
According to theeword.co “Influencer marketing is a type of marketing that focuses on using key leaders to drive your brand’s message to the larger market. Rather than marketing directly to a large group of consumers, you instead inspire / hire / pay influencers to get out the word for you.”
Influencer marketing can be completed on any social media platform and is a way for brands to have a true human connection and authenticity. Many of the top influencers stream on @YouTube and will have a reach that is in the 10’s of millions, but that level of fame is just for your top influencer nation. Today’s most common social status for your brand target is just 10k followers and above.
Partnering up with the right influencer will not only give you a significant ROI, it will also give you a stronger dividend in the long run as well. These influencers are able to truly speak for your brand and when done correctly, it reaches far beyond their own followers.
After a campaign begins with your chosen influencer, you should begin to see the following statuses increase. 1. people becoming aware of your brand = more people visiting your site which = more people signing up for your newsletter or blogs which = more people following you on social media channels = more recognition = more purchases.
So, Who is the right influencer for your brand?
Know your Brand Following
- Does the influencer know your brand well enough to convey your message?
- Do they have a strong enough following to spread your message?
- Do they have a strong enough following that is your *target* audience? -No matter how large their following is, if they are mostly for beauty and you are a video game company, you may want find someone that suits your needs.
- How many followers are returning followers? – You will want to check their metrics to see who and how many followers are “subscribers”
- How many people interact with their posts on all social networks?
- What is their largest social following?
- What type of posts get the most likes and shares?
Once you have the right Influencer for you
Once you have locked down the right influencer, what comes next?
You will want to make sure they are set up for success. Define what you want from your campaign and write all expectations down early so nothing is left out. What do you want from your campaign? Do you want conversions? Site Traffic? Shares? or simply brand awareness? Make sure they are fully aware of what they are signing on for and what you expect out of them before they get into an agreement with you.
Looking for additional help and data?
If you need help finding the right influencer for you and need the track their abilities with KPI and social skills, reach out to LuckyXP today at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can match you with the perfect influencer to fit your needs. We can track the data and market your launch and social sets to match the goals you are looking to achieve.
Ready to book an experiential marketing event? Please visit us at www.luckymkg.com for more information today!