Virtual Marketing is quite simply, online advertising. This can be through social influencers (the #1 form of virtual marketing), through blogs, online advertising, email, YouTube, paid sponsorship, or through the current campaigns, where companies are giving out products for review.
With the event world shutting down and social distancing taking hold, It is hard to say no to virtual marketing. How else are you going to look for a product review if you cannot see it in person? I for one, will always go to YouTube for a preview and a review of a product before I purchase something important, especially if I cannot touch it or feel it. My mattress and pillows for example, (I chose Casper, https://casper.com/ In case you are wondering where I went with my choice), however, If its something I cannot physically touch, I will MORE time looking something up online than I would have in a store before an important purchase.
Because of this, there needs to be more influencers or demo staff or reviews readily available for consumers to feel safe in their purchases.
Many products that used to do demos in store to assist in sales do not realize that doing a simple virtual campaign with an agency could not only net them a large amount of reviews on their products to assist them online but it could also assist them in gaining new consumers as well. We can offer several new campaigns to clients who are looking to expand their marketing campaigns but they are unable to promote in stores currently.
Are you looking to go virtual but do not know where to start? If you are on this list you may need assistance from our social marketing campaigns to get you on the right track.
- Have a brand that people really need to try before they buy?
- Do you want to get your brand out there but need assistance to get that reach to more consumers?
- Do you have a product that just isn’t selling as well on the shelves but its a great product in stores?
- Do you want more reviews online but unsure of how to get them?
- Do you need to raise your awareness of specific products?
- Do you have products on shelves and need to move them out in order to ship new product?
If you could check off any of the above questions above, WE CAN HELP YOU BUILD YOUR BRAND VIRTUALLY TODAY! Reach out to LuckyXP today to get a custom quote to fit your needs.