I get it, it’s 2020. You are thinking, why postcards when we live in the world of digital marketing. With all these different avenues out there, business owners often overlook a tried-and-tested marketing method that still brings positive results. Postcards can offer a mini billboard, directly to your customers hands. In an average household, mail is held onto for an average of 17 days before its thrown out, while an email lasts for an average of 17 seconds.@Retailwire* Considering how quickly most people will skim through ads on digital marketing and how many ads there are online, this marketing technique offers more opportunities to be noticed than any other platform and when using a company for full service direct mail would be right for you. There are some great ways to really connect to the end buyer with all postcard campaigns and doing a campaign correctly will ensure that you get the best bang for your buck and the best return on your investment as well. Here are 10 steps to lead you into the right direction.
- 1. Aim your marketing campaign at the correct consumers.
- 2. Let your consumers get to know you through your marketing campaign.
- 3. Keep your message simple
- 4. Postcards are inexpensive and have high yields for the investment
- 5. Make your message POP.
- When comparing response rates to most campaigns, you will always see an uptick in response when your campaign is completed correctly. You will want to make sure that you have the right marketing message to sell your brand as effectively as possible. We at Lucky XP Marketing and Promotions can create the right ad campaign to target the consumers you are looking for. Postcards can be great for other things outside of just mail as well. They can be publication stuffers,used on bulletin boards, and used in store for promotions, the list is limited only by your imagination. It’s no secret that good postcards will be held onto so the consumer can remember its information.
5 ways to grow your business using Postcard Marketing